The 1 Kilo Gold Bar from the Royal Canadian Mint makes for a great addition to any serious precious metal portfolio. This is a brick of gold, a solid kilo (32.15 troy ounces) of the finest .9999 gold produced by one of the world’s most celebrated mints. Each bar comes stamped with the Royal Canadian Mint brand logo, and it also includes a unique serial number, as well as details of the bar’s weight and purity. This information is included on the face of the bar, and there is nothing on the reverse.
The bars come sealed in plastic pouch and also come with individual assay certificates, guaranteeing the quality and the weight of the metal. These certificates are issued by the Royal Canadian Mint and signed by the Chief Assayer. When you purchase any precious metal produced by the Royal Canadian Mint you are buying into a name that can be trusted, a name that has a huge following all over the world, and the highly liquid status it carries for if/when it comes time to profit from your investment.
- Contains 1 kilogram (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each bar comes with protective plastic. Multiple bars come in a larger sealed box.
- Obverse: Features the Royal Canadian Mint logo at the top with its weight and purity and a unique 6-digit serial number at the bottom.
- Reverse: Intentionally left blank.
- Backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
*You will receive our choice of the modern or classic style bar, as inventory dictates.