Produced by the world-renowned Royal Canadian Mint, the 100 ounce silver bar is minted to the finest .9999 quality – among the purest 100 ounce bar currently produced. The RCM 100 ounce silver bar is an excellent method of investment for large volumes of precious metals.
The Royal Canadian Mint does not wrap or seal these bars when they are shipped. These bars are from the secondary (pre-owned) market. These bars, as well as brand new bars, may have minor imperfections due to the process in which they are produced.
- Contains 100 oz of .9999 pure Silver.
- Obverse: Features the Royal Canadian Mint logo at the top with its weight and purity and a unique serial number at the bottom.
- Reverse: Blank.
- Minted by the World Renowned Royal Canadian Mint.
- 100% authentic product.
The obverse design of the 100 oz Silver RCM Bar features just the basic identifying markers of the product. The obverse design features the Royal Canadian Mint logo at the top of the bar. The logo features a maple leaf in the center. The name of the Royal Canadian Mint is engraved around it in both English and French. Below the logo are engravings that include the year of production, a serial number issued to each bar, and the weight, metal content, and purity of each silver bar.
The reverse of each of the 100 oz Silver RCM Bars was left blank on purpose.
The 100 oz Silver RCM Bar is a great choice in bar for the investor, as they offer the same purity, yet lower premiums than the bars that have intricate designs.
Why should you buy RCM Silver Bars?
- The RCM Silver bars are produced using the highest manufacturing standards.
- The bar is made of .9999 fine silver (One of the only bars on the market to reach this purity)
- RCM bars are well-recognized bars worldwide.
- Among the most liquid 100 oz Silver Product on the market
YEARS OF THE BARS VARY